Table of Contents:
• Four Methods of Moving The Hindquarters with Buck Brannaman
• Tying Up your Mecate to Go For A Ride with Bryan Neubert
• Getting A Horse to Move Out a LIttle Better with Paul Dietz
• Warm Up for the Branding with an Imaginary Cow with Scott Grosskopf
• Leg Yield Series Part 1: the Walk with Wendy Murdoch
The Horseman’s Gazette is a quarterly video-series and complement to our print magazine, The Eclectic Horseman.Watch the familiar faces from its pages, listen to their voices, and witness their expertise with your own eyes and ears. We’ll also introduce you to new horsemen and -women who are out in the world working for the horse, educating riders to a deeper understanding and respect for ways of working with horses that work with their nature, not in spite of it.
Each issue will be sold separately for $35 per DVD or as a subscription of 4 DVDs a year.
Using the technology in a way you can view the table of contents and “flip” to whatever story grabs your interest to study, we’ll give you 3 hours of solid instructional material as well as thought-provoking insights to keep you busy until the next issue.